With Miles & Miles Outfitters, not only will you have the Argentina bird hunt of a lifetime, you will find that every detail has been taken care of - from the effortless clearing of shotguns at the airport, to roomy, new vehicles, to exclusively leased shooting fields, to excellent accommodations and fine dining. You will feel instantly at home when you are welcomed upon arrival at Estancia La Catalina, a lodge that combines the elegance and tradition of yesteryear with the comfort and convenience of modern living. During your stay you will feel that you are staying with friends, enjoying a wonderful mix of great Argentina hunting and relaxed country estate living.
- Miles and Miles have a fantastic selection of high-quality shotguns available for rent, including new Benelli and Beretta autoloaders and higher-grade Beretta and Rizzini over/unders. Of course the guns are transported to and from the field for you, and cleaned after each use.
- Miles & Miles have private access to many of Cordoba Province's finest dove shooting ranches and roosting areas, and they take particular pride in offering a variety of bird shooting styles and options. And there are no long drives to the shooting areas. Hunts are literally as close as five minutes travel-right on the lodge property, and very rarely do they require more than 30 minutes travel.
- Miles & Miles provide only high-quality shells, as is not always the case with other Cordoba dove hunting outfitters.
- Miles & Miles love high-volume shooters and have a Club 1000, a Club 2000, and a Club 3000, award prizes for shooters achieving those milestones, and place each name on a beautiful hand-carved board.
- The meals and service are truly five-star, and a staff of professional masseuses is always on hand to administer to sore shoulders.
- Rod & Gun Resources provides each guest with very detailed "Argentina Dove Hunting Pre-Trip (PDF)" information that is the best in the industry.
- Rod & Gun Resources offers our clients single rooms as a general policy and we make our groups private for as few as four hunters.
- Rod & Gun Resources is pleased to make detailed arrangements for hotels and excursions elsewhere in Argentina before or after the hunt. Our staff frequently visits these properties and destinations and are experts in advising clients and arranging itineraries.
"Travel to Cordoba, Argentina went off without a hitch,
and the accommodations at Estancia Del Pilar were perfect for our
family. We enjoyed the privacy of just having our family and sitting
in front of the fire drinking vino tinto and playing cards. The
dove hunting was extraordinary! The furthest we had to drive was
about 15 minutes but most of the dove hunting was on Pilar's own
property. Both of my boys became members of the Club 1000 for shooting
more than 1000 birds in a single day-a proud papa moment. We had
a wonderful trip and a lifetime memories. We appreciate everything
the Rod & Gun staff did to make the trip special."
John Horton, Austin, TX
"We had a great, great time on our Argentina dove hunt!
Everything in your brochure and everything you told me was true.
We were particularly impressed that even though we were a small
party of three, we were treated the same as if we were a large
group. Thanks to Rod & Gun for a great trip!"
Chuck Early, Bradenton, FL
"A special thanks for a wonderful trip. I must say as a
first timer to Argentina I was a bit apprehensive prior to our
departure. You run elite operations. The pre-trip package information
was on the money and our stay went off without a hitch. My hat
is off to Rod and Gun Resources and Miles & Miles Outfitters.
Bagging 897 dove on the last day gives me all the more reason to
make Argentina an annual outing. My bird boy (Elvis) got me on
the doves and I have never shot with such confidence and ability."
Robert & Leesa Lee, Houston, TX
"I have been fortunate to experience some of the best hunting
and fishing in the world. Your dove hunting trip to Cordoba, Argentina
was the greatest ever. This trip exceeded my expectations in every
category-travel arrangements for a group of 16, beautiful lodging
at the ranch, the amazing volume of dove shooting and hosts who
were perfect gentlemen. Four of our group made it into the Club
1000. My best day was 1119 doves."
Kevin Yeager, Kalamazoo, MI
(click to enlarge)
"On behalf of our entire group, I want to thank you and
your staff for the wonderful dove hunt at La Faustina, Argentina.
The hunting, accommodations, menu, and service exceeded our expectations.
We were made to feel as though we were more like friends than guests.
It cannot be easy to entertain a group of "rednecks",
when you are used to entertaining royalty and more civilized clients,
but you did a superb job. It will certainly be our honor to recommend
your operation to our friends and acquaintances. Please feel free
to use us as references."
David Williams, Destin, FL
"It is with great enthusiasm that I deliver much deserved
accolades to you and the rest of the Rod & Gun staff for the
outstanding job you did for our recent dove hunting trip to Argentina.
From the time we arrived in Buenos Aires until our return, ever
little thing went smoothly. The hunting was excellent every day.
It far exceeded by expectations. I shot as many birds over four
days in Argentina as I have in over ten years of shooting in Mexico.one
of our group shot 80 boxes in one day!"
William Sachs, Dallas, TX
"On our dove hunting trip to Argentina, we all feel as if
we were treated as royalty and that nothing could have been any
better. Seldom in my experience has a product actually been better
than advertised. If you have prospective clients, tell them to
call me collect and I will tell them what a marvelous experience
we had. Thanks for your kindness and professionalism."
Gene White, El Dorado KS
"I have hunted ducks,
doves, pigeons and perdiz in
Argentina and Uruguay for the last 20 years. I have hunted with
a number of outfitters and have found what I consider to be the
most outstanding Argentina outfitter of all. The Miles Brothers
and their staff have presented more quality dove hunts than any
other outfitter I have ever worked with."
James Upfield, Dallas, TX
Call us at 1-800-211-4753 today for details and be one of
sportsmen who experiences Argentina's great high-volume dove shooting!
Please click on the menu items below or at the top of the page for more detailed information and lots of photos to better acquaint you with Argentina's best:
- $2385 per person for a 3 night/3 day shooting package
$3180 per person for a 4 night/4 day shooting package
- PRIME TIME
- Year Round
- HOW TO GET THERE
- Because Cordoba City is second in size only to Buenos Aires, there are numerous international and domestic flights, arriving and departing the nearby Cordoba's Pajas Blancas International Airport from all other major airports in Argentina. Although there is no nonstop flight service from the U.S, connections in Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires will generally put you in the field by plenty of time for a full afternoon shoot on arrival day.
- Deluxe accommodations, services of professional hunter-guides, all meals in the shooting area with wines, beer and open bar, daily gun cleaning, all ground transfers between the Cordoba airport and La Catalina and in the shooting area, pick-up boys as required, all payments to land owners for shooting rights, meeting and customs assistance in Cordoba, taxes and service charges.
- Commercial air travel, gun rental, shotshells at $13/box, all gratuities, telephone calls and faxes, items of a personal nature, laundry service, baggage overweight charges or insurance, Cordoba Province local hunting license @ $65/day, hotel or airport transfers in Buenos Aires.
- A 50% deposit per person is required to confirm a reservation. Deposits are nonrefundable unless client replacements are found by canceling party. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- IMPORTING GUNS
- The process of taking your shotguns to Argentina is simple. Rod & Gun Resources will send you a one page "gun permit pre-registration" form-you just fill it out and have it back to us no later than 30 days prior to your departure. That's it. We will fill out the required Argentine technical form - ficha technica - and send it (with three copies) to you, along with your other final documents. KEEP IN MIND THAT IT TAKES LONGER TO CLEAR THE GUNS AT CUSTOMS THAN IT DID PREVIOUSLY-SOMETIMES AN HOUR OR MORE-SO YOU MIGHT CONSIDER RENTING SHOTGUNS FROM THE OUTFITTER.
- An excellent video, color brochure and of course references are available. You might also find our Argentina Planning and Packing Information helpful. To learn more about Argentina history click here.